Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Strangers in Paradise TV Show????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JayRomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I have a question, I was just reading SiP #42 and in the letters section someone mentioned they watched the show and thought it was great. Except Robert Downey Jr. shouldn't have played Freddy. Also They mention Bridgette Hall as Casey Hall. Is this a joke or is this for real??? I am really confused. I hope someone can answer my question. Thanks.

    ------------------

    Jay

    Http://Rw.8m.Net

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Janine773's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2001
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They were joking... note Terry's delightful response "Time for your medication, Donald"... Something to hope for, but I don't see it happening at least right now, since it's wouldn't be a "Reality" tv show, a gross-out show, or a formulaic sitcom. I think I will go wish upon a star


    ------------------
    "Hah! How many hamsters alone has your family killed?" "Eight." "Eight!? Jesus, it's like Jonestown for pets."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member christinethebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    sip as a tv show? lol

    ~scene - bedroom~
    david: o katchoo, kiss me now!
    katchoo: no we mustn't, we're roommates, it'd be ackward....
    ~noise - door slam~
    francine: katchoo, david, i'm home!
    katchoo: quick, david go in the closet!
    ~francine opens kat's door and kat greets fran with a nervous look~
    david: *muffling sound*
    ~kat kisses fran for distraction~
    francine: o katchoo!
    ~mr. roper bursts into the apartment~
    and the rest is history, come on!




    ------------------
    within this calm sexy body beats the heart of a true scientist. ~ harry block

    bean's site

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JayRomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know many issues back, maybe even in volume 2, Terry Moore was talking about the fact that HBO might pick it up for a movie or maybe even a series. So when I say them "joking" about it in issue #42, I didn't know if HBO actually went through with it. And no, I am not usually that gullible.

    ------------------

    Jay

    Http://Rw.8m.Net

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    This is more of a spin-off, but I've just heard that CBS is starting up a new reality-TV game show hosted by Mary Beth Baker: "Who Wants to Bury a Billionaire?"

    ------------------
    Magiae adfui.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •